The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below.
In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to the cottage or room you are booking.
- The number of people occupying any one Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent with the Owner.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on booking with the remainder of the balance payable six (6) weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday full payment is required at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. No reminders are sent out.
- Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
- Two well behaved dogs are allowed, please contact the Owner for prior approval for additional dogs. This is not a guarantee they will be accepted.
- No Smoking inside the Cottages.
- You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
- You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge.
- Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
- You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
- You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
- You must vacate the Property by 10am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
- Guest arrival time is from 4pm onwards.
- All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assesment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.